Beading Crafty Terms & Conditions 1. Unless otherwise agreed all sales made by Beading Crafty Ltd are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided by you will be binding on Beading Crafty Ltd unless confirmed in writing by a Director of Beading Crafty Ltd.
2. Orders can only be placed by parties within the United Kingdom. All orders are subject to acceptance by Beading Crafty Ltd.
3. All goods are subject to availability. As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary from that shown.
4. You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from your purchase. By placing an order with Beading Crafty Ltd by Mail Order or Online you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
Prices & Payment5. All prices in our catalogue, leaflets and our website are in Pounds Sterling, exclusive of VAT and delivery (unless otherwise stated) and were correct when published. Beading Crafty Ltd reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
6. Unless otherwise agreed payment is required with order or prior to delivery of the goods. Beading Crafty Ltd accepts payment via Pay Pal.
7. For so long as any amount to be paid for the goods remains owing to Beading Crafty Ltd title to the goods will remain with Beading Crafty Ltd and will not pass to you until Beading Crafty Ltd has received payment IN FULL including any interest due in accordance with paragraph 8.
8. Beading Crafty Ltd may charge interest at 1.5% per month compounded monthly on any amount not received by the due date until such amount is received, both before and after judgement.
Delivery9. Delivery is subject to availability of stock at the time of order but Beading Crafty Ltd aims to dispatch orders no later than the end of the week in which the order was placed. Goods held in stock are usually delivered the next working day on the U.K. mainland, although bulky or fragile items may take longer. A mimum charge of £2.50 per order is charged for orders UNDER 8kg. Orders above are charged at £10 to Uk Mainland locations. If your order is urgent please ask for details of same day or guaranteed next day A.M. delivery. Email us for details for deliveries outside the U.K. mainland.
10. Risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
11. Claims for damage to goods must be noted at the time of delivery and notified to Beading Crafty Ltd within 3 days of delivery to you. Claims for non-delivery of goods must be notified to Beading Crafty Ltd within 7 days of the invoice date. This may be done by mail, fax or email. You will be issued with a Customer Return Number.
Returns12. Beading Crafty Ltd are unable to accept the return of goods without a customer return number (CRN). Reporting damage or faulty goods via the website per (11) above will generate your unique CRN for reference. Goods may be returned by post or await collection and replacement by your local distributor. Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 14 days of delivery to you if they are returned as received, complete and in the original packaging. Non-faulty goods will be accepted, entirely at Beading Crafty Ltd's discretion, within 14 days of delivery to you provided that they are returned unopened and in perfect condition. Non-faulty returns include those returned as faulty when no fault is found. Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge of 20% of that price! Less postage. Any goods returned to Beading Crafty Ltd without a CRN or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
13. Where goods do not appear in a Beading Crafty Ltd publication (including but not limited to our catalogue, leaflet, or our website), and are specially ordered by you, for you, Beading Crafty Ltd cannot accept cancellation of your order and will only accept the return of the goods if they are found to be defective and returned within 14 days of delivery to you. If defective Beading Crafty will refund inward & outward postage. Please ensure before ordering bespoke items you requirements are clearly Stated as goods are non-refundable.
Guarantee & Liability14. Goods supplied by Beading Crafty Ltd are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's warranty provided with the goods. Beading Crafty Ltd accepts no liability of whatever nature arising as a result of any representations, breach of contract, negligence or otherwise including but not limited to any liability for indirect or consequential loss, loss or corruption of data, or loss of profits, revenue, business or goodwill except for liability for death or personal injury caused by Beading Crafty Ltd's negligence. All conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations, expressed or implied, by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods (other than any liability which Beading Crafty Ltd is not permitted by law to exclude or restrict) are hereby excluded. Beading Crafty Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Beading Crafty Ltd has no liability whatsoever in respect of any use made of such information. Beading Crafty Ltd is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of linking to another website from this website. Gifts 15. From time to time promotional free gifts may be offered with goods. If acceptance of a free gift contravenes your business policies or practices please let us know and Beading Crafty Ltd will not provide the free item.
16. Telephone calls may be recorded and used for training and/or monitoring purposes.
Jurisdiction19. Any dispute arising out of these term and conditions of sale and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and you undertake to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Gift vouchers 20. Beading Crafty Gift vouchers MUST BE redeemed within the 6month time limit displayed up on the voucher. They willl NOT be extended and CAN NOT be exchanged for cash. They can only be used to purchase Beading Crafty Merchandise and Classes. They are NOT accepted against any Gallery25 artist consessions or guest Tutor Workshops. If unsure ask staff for details before purchasing.